Pavillon Martell in Cognac
Selgas Cano
Cognac, France
Visitable for a year, up to 30 June 2018, is the new pavilion of the foundation of Martell, one of the oldest producers of cognac, established in 1715. 

It is the first work on French soil of the Madrid practice of José Selgas y Lucía Cano. Stretching 1,340 square meters, the translucent wings are composed of 31 steel structures covered with a corrugated skin, just a millimeter thick, of onduline, a mix of fiberglass and polyester. Placed under open modules 2.4 meters wide are 786 yellow PVC cushions. After its period of hosting a diverse program of activities of the foundation, the pavilion will be dismantled and reconstructed in another location.

© Iwan Baan
© Iwan Baan
© Iwan Baan
© Iwan Baan
@ Iwan Baan
© Iwan Baan

Kontakt oss!

Hvis du ønsker å motta en gratis prøve eller skreddersydde råd, fyll ut skjemaet.